CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

MAGIC KINGDOM 2




This was our second time back to the Magic Kingdom. We did everything we missed and our favorites all over again. B finally got to meet Ariel. The wait was around an hour and there was no fast pass for people in wheel chairs --Boo. So I sat and waited while Corey took the girls on rides. I think it paid off. I couldn't believe how much she LOVED to meet the characters. We also went to Mickey and Minnies houses and outside was a rollercoaster called the barnstormer. B loved it we would have been taking her on the other coasters if we had known. She made us go on it like 10 times. We of course did pirates many times it's one of my all time faves. They just re-did it to incluse Capt. Jack so that was fun, but for some reason I remembered this from being a kid. Funny, HUH!

0 comments: