CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SEATTLE

















We went with Corey to Seattle for a couple days. It took A TON of persuading me but we finally went. I didn't want B to miss school but, I figured this was probably my last chance for a while to get out of town. Of course we had such a great time. We went out in my parents yard/park and took some pictures of the girls. I have been wanting to for a while but I dont know this area where we live well enough to know where to go. The girls were being so difficult and I finally gave up. Thankfully Nani had the patience to stick it out with them!




2 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! My B wants to say hi to your B. hehe

The Perry's said...

Alright Ash, seriously open up a studio. You definatley have talent. I'm glad you finally got your camera fixed too. That only took....hmmmmm.....a LONG time! But they all look so great. Love them!!!They aren't even my girls and I'm thinking "can you sent me some copies of those for me to frame and put in my house?"