CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

SOLD

GLORY GLORY HALLELUAH! We finally SOLD our house and it is a miracle! We went last weekend to work on the inspection items-there were 19 of them and no not one of them went smoothly. For the most part they were simple stupid nit-picky things but of course we couldn't just go in and fix them. We had problems with every single one. I had hired the builder to come in and work for us but he got really defensive over what needed done. I think because it was good enough when he built it(which was only a little over two years ago) he wouldn't do anything. Thankfully we got TONS of help from my uncle, aunt, and cousins they SAVED our lives we couldn't have done any of it without them. We moved everything out and away we went. If you are totally offended that we didn't stop and see you while we were there or passing through Boise I really hope you will forgive me. Please get over it we didn't even have time to pee. So we are free. I am really looking forward to one house payment, electric bill, gas bill, water, insurance, yadda yadda you get the point. The funny part to me is that we closed on Friday and we had previously decided we would not buy a house where we are. Corey came home on Sat with a home magazine with ones marked that he wanted to look at. He is crazy. I just want to enjoy being free.

3 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
Of course I am not offended that you didn't stop and see me. I do hope you peed your pants, though. :) Once again, hooray! hooray!!!

Lyndee said...

Congrats!! That is awesome and i'm sure it's a huge burden lifted! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome news on your house. Corey said you saw me last night at Olive Garden and you didn't even say hi. Those are my scrapbooking friends and I would have loved to introduce you!