CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

EGGIES








I love decorating eggs. We had a really good time and did a whole 18 pack. The girls wanted to do more so I cooked 2 more 12 packs. Egg sandwiches anyone? We BLINGED the eggs out this year and used glitter. It made it really fun. After the girls colored and dyed I re-traced their designs with glue and made them sparkle. The pic doesn't do them justice. The sad part is that we all started eating them after and H got really upset cuz she wanted one. I am not a freak with her egg allergy but I won't let her eat straight eggs. Lets just say she was quickly distracted with a piece of candy.


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Your girls hair is always so cute!!! Whitney just asked me today if we could come visit you guys today. :)

Chris and Kat said...

Brave mama! What else can you do with a boiled egg? Cut up on a salad, eat plain with salt, science experiments(create a vaccuum in the apple cider jar) or learn how to blow the egg out to get it out of it's shell(I saw some random google how to ad once) :) Have fun!