CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

THREE





I would say I can't believe she is three but it really feels like YEAH she is finally three! She is such a mature little thing and we have to continually remind ourselves that she is younger than B even though we don't really treat her any different. She is so tall that peoples reactions to her age are pretty funny especially when we tell them she is two and B is six. They are almost the same height I think H will pass her up in the next year or two. This morning when I told her she is now THREE she said "No I only two". We have been counting down for the last 4 months so that wasn't really the reaction I expected.


1 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

I can't believe she is three!!! What a beautiful young lady!
I love the tongue. :)