CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NEW BIKE







So I thought getting the kid a new bike for her b day would help her be able to ride. Boy was I wrong. It was a very interesting "bike ride". I am SOOOO glad we just went to the little park for a trial ride instead of down by the river like I wanted to. Poor kid just can't grasp the concept of pedaling or steering so it really isn't the best activity for her. She would not even put her foot on the pedal. Corey and I took turns pushing her around and eventually she decided it was much faster to just get off and run. Whatever works for ya!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

that's a cute bike though!! good luck to her! :)

Chris and Kat said...

Isn't that interesting? D can not seem to get it. I know she will love riding if we can ever get her brain and her feet on the same page. She also gives up and runs!!! Oh to be young and skinny... :)